Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dinner Next Week

The title says it all, I have to cook dinner next week on Friday and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, please comment... so this my idea so far, it was inspired by Japanese Bento Boxes, I wanted to used Japanese rice and use cookie cutters to shape the rice into different shapes, I was going to add sesame seeds, seaweed flakes and other stuff as well, maybe some pickled cucumber slices? fishy biscuits? cute flags?

Oh yeah, I should point out, that I really like cute stuff hence why I wanted to make this dinner, I don't cook very often and ususally I just cook for myself and that would be pasta, instant ramen, eggs etc ^^ maybe the occasional dumplings at school for my DT lessons.

Bye Enjoy Your Day, it's sunny today and I have tennis later. :D

2 comments:

  1. I think you had a very nice idea! Good luck with your Japanese dinner \(^O^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I really like your blog by the way :D

      Delete