Tuesday 22 May 2012

My favourite TVB Actors

This is not in any particular order.

I generally don't like male actors that are too musclar and become annoying very easily on and off screen. Fortunately, I don't hate anyone in TVB in terms of their actors. This is just my opinion.

1. Kenneth Ma, his cute smile and humble personality makes me really drawn to watch Kenneth, also despite only watching his role in The Other Truth as villian Alex Kong, his acting shone through, he was able to convert his emotions wonderfully. Kenneth has been in the industry for 12 years, if I remember correctly and is single???? WHY? I mean COME ON, who wouldn't like Kenneth? he's so handsome. Anyways, enough fangirling moving on. <3

2. Moses Chan, has a very upbeat and sunny personality well at least on-screen, his characters are usually care-free and happy, i've never seen him play a villian before so I should ones where he plays some bad characters, so I can review his acting better. He is currently dating TVB actress Aimee Chan, Moses is really sweet and is always laughing and always full of smiles, which is a good thing, I can't stand celebrities that don't smile at all.

3. Raymond Wong Ho-Yin, honestly I thought Raymond was cute compared to other actors, I think his face isn't as mature as other actors. He is also a father to his son Kayden. He has a friendly look about him, he's not someone that I would feel annoyed at watching him on screen, when he appears on the screen or speaks his lines in his drama/film. Good Luck Raymond for the future! Add oil!

4. Ruco Chan, I guess Ruco is a fairly new actor for me, i've not seen him in any other dramas that I have watched, although i've heard that he played a few minor villian roles previously, but he was great as Keith Lau, he made the character seem loyal and friendly, someone who you could trust to fight for your case, fight for justice. Anyways, in the future I hope TVB will give Ruco more 'good' lead roles instead of villian characters. All the best for the future Ruco, always support you!

5. Sammul Chan, I don't why but I think Sammul has such an adorable, baby kind of face, he's really sweet looking, I have watched Sammul in TVB dramas before but right now, I can't pin point which ones but I know his face, it's really familiar. He's just one of those people, you can't hate, he's too loveable <3

No comments:

Post a Comment