Monday 28 May 2012

Merchandise, CD's and DVD's...that i'm saving up for.

Basically, this is like a checklist, so I can cross out stuff, once I purchased them or people have bought me as gifts <3

Key:
-Any text in red is still undecided.


-Marry Me Mary/ Mary Stayed Out All Night Sound Track

-Endless Rain by X Japan

-Jade  by X Japan

-We Love hide

-Pink Spider the Musical

-Timeless by Khalil Fong

-Misster the album with 'Super Lover' (have to reasearch the album with this catchy tune)... *I know you really want to dance, I know you want to dance c'mon........* lol

-Jing Chang the album with 'Black Skirt'

-C'est La 'V' by Van Ness Wu (I love Love, Faith, Live)

-Meteor Garden Sound Track, F4 Albums.

-hide plushie.

-X Japan/Versailles Guitar Picks.

-Cure Magazine with either Gackt, Miyavi, X Japan, Versailles, The Gazette, SuG or An Cafe.

-Deucer by Lee Jun Ki (his newest album).

-Gackt 'Yellow Fried Chickenz' in Europe...............

-Love Letter Album by Gackt.

There so much more stuff including Gackt Stationary, X Japan Yoshiki and hide posters and I really want the shades that hide wore for his 'Rocket Dive' PV but there super expensive....

Add onto this list...I would also like to save up and buy a violin and a white bass guitar so I can learn how to play them. I used to play the flute and then I quit....which was terrible...Never Give Up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment