Sunday 2 September 2012

~Versailles~



Last night, I had a dream that I was doing work experience (when you spend a week at a workplace instead of school, you don't get paid, it's just s chance to experiment what its like too work) with Kamijo of Versailles. I was kinda upset, I woke up before the actual work experience.








He's like one of my Japanese biases~ I have three Yoshiki (X Japan), hide (X Japan/Spread Beaver) and Kamijo (Versailles), I am fairly new to Versailles or Versailles-Philharmonic Quintet in America, they consist of six members, 5 on this planet and 1 watching over them, the five of them are Yuki on drums, Massashi on bass, Hizaki on lead guitar, Teru on guitar and Kamijo on vocals and Jasmine You who was on bass, I watch some of the episodes of their drama 'Onegai Kangete' (Grant My Wish Versailles) on YouTube, a lot were unsubbed and poor quality, instead I watched some of the 'making-of-scenes' of this drama and it's so funny and well heart-warming.








Kamijo and Hizaki look like brother and sister when they are playing with the swings and wheelbarrow, it's really cute~ and there's an epsiode when Yuki rides like a zip wire thingy and breaks a bulls eye that Teru and Massashi are holding on to it, and Kamijo was like 'You better not hurt Yuki, otherwise i'll hurt you kind of thing' and it's 'aww', I guess Kamijo is like daddy of the group~! and Hizaki is the mum! (Just my opinion of course)...







Anyways, I need some recommendations for their music because I've only listened to 'Reverant Choir' but I really liked it, I listened to the song in one of their live performances and also when they performed at the 'hide memorial summit' concert as well.






Overall, I really like this band and I doing more research about them, I kinda upset that they gone on a hiatus because I really liked them. >.< Lets hope that they will get back together soon! Once, they have completed any solo activities! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment