Saturday 8 September 2012

~Some Random Stuff~

Music..... it seems like my taste is very different to my friends whilst perhaps I like wider genres of music (Classical, Jazz, Pop, Hip Hop, Heavy Metal) it seems that my friends would prefer smaller and more specific types of genre of music like Screamo which I don't like (just an example) =.= It doesn't matter right? As long as I like it.

Well incase you are wondering some of my favourite artists are: Super Junior, X Japan, Jange Geun Suk/Lee Jun Ki, Khalil Fong, Misster, Lollipop F, Gackt and hide with Spread Beaver just some of them. Otherwise, we be here for the rest of our lives if I listened out all my favourite musicians, what about you? What are your favourite artists? Stick to one genre or mix around with different artists and genres? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I tried 'Potato Noodle Soup' by Nongshim (Korean brand) all Korean brand instant noodles are partially spicy even if its not listed or a spicy flavour, anyways I will quickly review this product.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed, my dad said it tasted nice, it was moderate in taste, although I don't know the price my dad said it wasn't cheap (it was purchased at a Korean/Asian Supermarket), well the noodles are supposedly made out of potato therefore the noodles appear softer and chewy.

Well, the instructions on the packet made it too soft for my liking, I think 2 mins or 2 and half minutes was more appropriate than 3-4 minutes. It was just spicy and lacked in taste overall, I was hugely disappointed my favourite all time brand is still Nissan Ramae/Sapparo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I eat a small packet of M&M's and I got a slight allergic reaction to the food colouring, which is irriating because I like the fact that 'dark blue coloured sweets' can make your tongue blue~ well I already knew this but I though it be okay, also its the limited edition pack with just white, blue and red for the Olympics!



No comments:

Post a Comment