Saturday 22 September 2012

Week Long Entry

As promised yesterday, today I present you with 'Week Long Entry' just meaning, I'm going to cram into little details and spam with photos about my week + some photos from the Summer holidays, well the 'main hours of my week' was school which is okay, I mean I dream about being this showstopping bassist of a really cool Visual Kei band during my time at school. LOL. I haven't started learning the bass either.



Firstly, I'm going to start with food pics(food pics also cover some of the foods I eat in the summer), so if you haven't eaten lunch or feeling hungry and go grab some snacks and come back. Actually, I'm kinda hungry too, *thinks* nah. It's almost dinner. I will wait. Are you back? good, lets go?

Hash browns with cheese, crispy, unhealthy and cheesy! Very tasty and I think that's chicken next to it.
The cookies I bought by Lotte a Korean brand, the cookies were really nice, like the Panda ones where it's filled with chocolate/strawberry or vanillas, this one was chocolate filled. Probably, the most popular flavour. I can eat these all day, every day.




My dad's homemade pie and cheesy potatoes (gosh, every ones going to think I'm really unhealthy, I'm not). This dinner was very nice.


This my Cannelloni pasta tubes stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach and there's tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, I think. Well it was served piping hot and very tasty, it was my dinner at Pizza Express after coming back from Little Hampton (seaside).


And my dinner last night, Chowder which had some double cream, butter, milk, potatoes, onions, smoked haddock and some other things that I am not too sure what it is.

Now onto pictures that are unrelated to foods LOL?

Bloom makeup cosmetics, I think they are cute and girly, I always wanted to try 'powder' eyeshadow and 'gel' eyeshadow, now I have tried powder, I want to try a gel based one. The powder in the pot also came with a little brush which I put next to my other brush that looks like a silver pen.  Have you ever tried them before? I also got an orange scented lip balm and eye brush which looks like a silver pen. Do you like them?



Last but not least Maybelline BB Cream and Liquid Eyeliner, I sing praises for this BB Cream, I've not used any Asian brands so far. The first one, I tried was Estee Lauder's, it was my mum but she didn't want it. It was like a heavy paste if I been honest and they got rid of the Whitening formula in theirs.  Not that I need it, I got quite pale 'Milky' skin. Anyways, this BB cream is the second one I tried, it's small (30ml bottle) and kinda pricey but it was a present from my mum. The liquid eyeliner is like a pen and I'm not very good at using it, it is after all my first time using Liquid Eyeliner but my sister is very good. I like it though, I think it's very nice.




Now, I'm going to end with a lot of word free pictures of cute rubbers, stationary and other things I own.





Thank You for reading! Please feel free to leave a comment. :)




2 comments:

  1. Those biscuits look very yummy (^Q^)
    Your rubber collection is very cute (*´∀`*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biscuits were really yummy! and thank you, I really like my rubber collection, I bought them in Hong Kong!

      Delete