Saturday 22 September 2012

'Vinyls'

What are your thoughts on music?

Recently, I've been more into Japanese Visual Kei than Kpop/Cpop and I have been listening to a lot of An Cafe (Maple Gunman, The Hero without a Name, Cherry Saku Yuuki, Smile Ichiban li Onna, Ryuusei Rocket etc), Gackt (Ghost, December Love Song (Engrish version)) and Vanilla), hide with Spread Heaver, X Japan etc.

I always like the old stuff and numerous other genres, I love Kenny G, and I really like Ludvig Van Beethoven's song 'Fur Elise' and Teresa Tang, Anita Mui, Leslie Cheung and Danny Chan (legendary Hong Kong/Chinese entertainers who have all passed away (2 from illness, one suicide and one just didn't wake up from a coma) :'(

Also, I wish bands still released material on Vinyl, okay there's no use for them but I love to go to a shop and buy a Vinyl disk or a cassette (cause there kawaii<3) with music that I LIKE. But when I see Vinyls, they are either bands I don't listen/ever heard off or it's Prince/Bowie. Actually, if I found Purple Rain by Prince on Vinyl and it wasn't overly pricey. I think I would buy it. Got to add that too my list.


Ah. Vinyls. Oxfam that I volunteer at has a stack of Vinyls. I should of checked them out. I completely forgot. I will check out next week =.= I have no money. ARGH >.<

Okay well for my birthday/Christmas, I'm creating a list of purely just Cd's so I can shortened this ever growing list...GRRR.....

:P

I'm going to go and listen to Purple Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment