Saturday 15 September 2012

Favourite Holiday Destination?

If, you could pick anywhere in the world...where and why?

I know Japan and Korea are hugely pop because Kpop and Jpop/Jrock etc, I think if you are a shopping person... Hong Kong is a really great place, Mong Kok and the shopping malls can keep you busy for hours, for food lvoers there are many restaurants serving everything, Thai (Banana Leaf), Dim Sum restaurants, Japanese sushi/udon/takoyaki, noodles, street food etc.

Too top it of the scenery in Hong Kong is beautiful, multi-coloured lights over a blanket of darkness (night time), during the day you'll notice a lot of tall buildings, the streets are extremely crowded too. There's also this amusement place that I've been going too since I was a little kid called Jumping Gym, actually a lot of people as in young adults and little kids go because there are arcade games, shooting basketball hoops, dodgems, ball pit (some of them) and the tickets can be exchanged for super kawaii stuff like stationary (Hello Kitty, Little Twin Stars, Bad Badz Maru) and other stuff.

I got a Minna No Tabo clock there that has birds chirping and singing as it's alarm ringtone, I love it, it has a light and is truly awesome. U can store away ur leftover tickets and next time you can just play again if I remember correctly!


:) well I hope if you stop by in Japan/Korea, you would considering coming down to Hong Kong, you'll pick up lots of nice things too~ like clothes etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hong Kong seems a very nice place!!
    What a pity that it's so far from Spain orz
    I wish Doraemon's door was real hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Doraemon was real and his door!

      Shame it's so faraway~ Well thanks for saying it's a nice place :)

      Delete