Friday 7 September 2012

~School~

School started on Wednesday and this will explain the lack of posts, there are two reasons, firstly I am busy with school work and studying and going over new things I have learnt, secondly my days will not be as interesting as the summer, as I will be doing the same thing pretty much every week!

I am sure, no one would like to read five posts about the same thing, right?

Well, I'll do my best to update but school work is important this year, I need to work hard and do well so I can then go to a good university~ I wish to study Tourism and Hospitality~ I know people are always suprise when I say this because I want to be in a band and make music right? =.=.

BUT I must be realistic whilst I'm chasing my dreams, I'll need somewhere to eat, sleep and practise my music. Also, I hope I can get a job so I can buy a bass guitar! that's the only thing I really want, I don't need any new clothes or anything.

Well goodbye, lets work hard together! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment