Thursday 13 September 2012

~Stress~

Firstly, I like to apologise for the lack of posts but between school work and studying and playing tennis, I have been tired and completely shattered that I can't blog. ^_^

Well I just wanted to post a short post, how does everyone deal with stress? I'm very bad at dealing with stress and small things can trigger me off, and this is a real bother for me, so I'm trying to arrange my work so that I can try to deal with my stress but it's really bad sometimes and I don't eat a lot during the day and I feel unhappy or sick.

What about you guys, do you get this when you feel stressed/worried? But once, I'm happy again like the summer holidays then I'm really happy like sitting on Cloud Nine!

Well anyways, give me some tips on keeping your worries at bay, I listen to a lot of music because it helps to calm my nerves and also helps to forget my troubles~ Lately, I've been listening to a song of The GazettE's Nil album called 'Silly God Disco' it's terribly catchy and was recommended to me by my friend.

Thank You for reading this!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh..i know how you feel...my school is really setressing too...
    but let's do our best right?

    and somethings that you should do with stress...umm..i would say that something important is to not complain about work, i mean, you are going to do it no matter what so complain is only make the stress bigger, i tell you by experience.

    you should make a list of the things to do with the dates, so your head is not alway thinking about what to do all the days.

    do excersise is an awesome idea because sports relax you, the tennis is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for giving me these suggestions, I have already created a timetable so I know when to do my homework and when do revision!

      Your right about complaining about work because no matter how much you complain about it, you still have to do it, I try not to complain as much now.

      Yes, I agree sports are a good way of relaxing and taking your mind off things!

      Delete
  2. I think it's very important to eat several times a day! When I don't eat well I get stressed more easily (>_<;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I do eat a lot actually :) but just sometimes, when I'm stressed then I eat a little less~

      Delete