Tuesday 18 December 2012

Wake up! It's a new day!

Yo, Prince Happiness is here.... *argggghhhhh* I'm so bad at writing the introductions and saying goodbye or finishing things off. So lets pretend. I had a really cool opening like the blogs I read *facepalm* re-wind the time....

It's less than a week till Christmas, what are your plans for christmas? Do you celebrate christmas? What do you eat for christmas? Does your country have special things you do? =.=

What do you guys like to do when your older? I keep adding things onto what I want to do when I'm older, is this just being overly ambitous lol.

Okay, this post makes no sense and has no point, its just pointless.


Before I go, any recommendations of "Christmas themed" visual kei songs!

There are some cute pictures on the internet of hide and Yoshiki in santa costumes, I don't know if its photoshop but its still very cute :P

Good Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. i really like christmas ^^ umm...in my country we use to do parties and we like to break "piƱatas" do you know them? :3 what do you do on christmas?

    oh..i don't think that it was photoshop, actually in Visual Kei bands is really popular to wear Santa costumes in concerts in christmas time! haha they always look cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love pinatas, they are like those differenc coloured shapped animals/shapes e.g horse or something and you try to break it with a bat and there's candy inside? Sorry, if I'm wrong!

      Oh christmas, I eat a big lunch with meat (depends every year on what it is, last year was gammon), roast potatoes and vegetables, my mum also always makes a dessert and it's always different every year. I open my presents after lunch and I "play" with them (when I say play depends what it is)!

      I watch tv programmes, eat a lot and feel very happy and yes, I agree that they do look very cute. I find it funny, how mad and crazy Jrockers are on stage and some of them e.g. Yoshiki are so shy offstage and in interviews :D

      Delete
  2. I really hope to go to Las Vegas with my family or one of the mountains in California that has snow! Southern California is so snow deprived, it makes me sad :(

    My family doesn't eat anything special for Christmas. Just regular Vietnamese food haha! In past years, Christmas wasn't really something my family celebrated too much. I mean, we did the present thing and such but we weren't festive with all the lights, trees, and all that jazz. But in the more recent years, we started using a tree and I feel like my Christmas has gotten 10x better because of that lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of Vietnamese food, do you like? I guess the tree and decorating it, makes the feeling very special! I already put up the tree and me and my sister bought some deocrations for it!

      I hope you get to go to Las Vegas and see some snow! Make sure to stay warm and take care! After snow comes ice and ice is so dangerous.

      Thank you for the comment (I just realised, I answered your question in the opposite way to the way you asked them, sorry). :P

      Delete