Thursday 6 December 2012

10 Interesting Things about me

I say its interesting but maybe it isn't...... I don't know, here we go:


1. I've played tennis for 8 or 9 years, I like my coaches and the friends that I have made there.

2. I don't really like computer games, movies or games on consoles like Xbox 360, Playstation. Sometimes, I play on the Wii but I prefer to read manga or watch dramas instead.

3. I speak two languages fluently (Cantonese and English ---> of course, otherwise we couldn't communicate).

4. I played the flute and quit after three years because I was no good, I'm also no good at Art.

5. When I was little, I used to fall over a lot and walk into lamp post and things, I was very clumsy, I'm a lot better now.

6. I strongly dislike mathematics.

7. I originally wanted to be an actress when I was little and then I found out I was very scared and suffered stage fright.

8. I do not like horror movies or horror anything... books/games etc.

9. I love Sweet Lolita, Fairy Kei and Visual Kei fashion, a lot. (I like a different style but I forgot how to spell it).

10.  My favourite colours are pink and white.

I'm really happy that I started blogging and that people look at my posts. :P makes me very happy.

4 comments:

  1. i dislike mathematics too xDD LOL
    nice things! oh i like japanese fashion very much *w*
    just i think sweet lolita is very cute! but it would be pretty expensive to become one y guess xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hi-Five* yeah, I'm really bad at maths too :/

      I don't have any Sweet Lolita dresses because they are so expensive. I guess a lot of Japanese fashion items is expensive.

      I should really start saving up now!

      Delete
  2. Your list is very interesting!
    I also like pink very much (^ω^)
    Japanese fashion is great! I often check webs like Tokyo Fashion. Do you like this kind of webs?(^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this website, i will check it out
    Thank you! Your list is also interesting too... I had this saved as a draft and i finally published it :)

    ReplyDelete