Friday 14 December 2012

A special package

My mum's eldest sister, so my auntie sent us (my family) a package, it was filled with Japanese snacks (including two packets of Matcha choco chip cookies), me and my sister already ate a packet when I got home from my shift at Oxfam.

I got some nice things, I think they are Christmas presents but it wasn't wrapped up, so we could already see what it was, so me and my sister just opened our packages.

I got some Rilakumma marshmallows (x6), I gave three to my sister.






I got a Rilakumma bag, its so cute! It can be my cosmetic bag for on the go, touch ups.


I got Honey Bee hand cream by Etude House, the packaging is really cute right? The hand cream is in the bottom compartment, you unscrew the top part. I tried some already (applied it to my hand), its not as soft as typical hand cream but has a very, subtle smell.


The last items, I recieved was Minamize Pore mask and Pink mask, by The Face shop. Again, the packaging is kawaii <3.





Do you like my new things?

I also got a body shop Satsuma body butter but I use as a hand cream, it says its for normal skin and I have sensitive skin but being me, I had to try stuff that everyone else is trying so yeah. LOL

2 comments:

  1. i like all the things you recived! ^^
    especially the rilakkuma bag it's very cute!
    i didn't know that rilakkuma marshamlows existed xD LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Actually, I didn't either but we both now know it exists. :)

      I tried out the masks already, I really hope they can clear up my skin :)

      Delete