Thursday 13 December 2012

~Happy Birthday hide~

Today (13th of December) is hide's birthday!!! I really miss him such a kind soul that is already not in this world. Well, if you like VK you don't have to heard hide or X's music not to know who he is. This pink haired and shy smiled dressed in flamboyant costumes.

My favourite thing about hide, he helped a girl who was born with a illness, that was extremely rare, her name is Mayuko Kishi (she already passed away in 2009 :'() well hide donated his bone marrow to her, the long and short of it and she ultimately out-lived him. She was at his funeral, where Yoshiki comforted her despite his heartache.

The internet has some articles taken from her diary, floating around and you can read it. Then you can fully understand the extent the kindness that hide was.

Everyone, imagines him as a being very tough and "macho" but he's really shy and sweet, actually all of X Japan are.

Here are some song recommendations from me:

"Pink Spider" - I guess that hide's most famous song. Apparently, it was the nickname that Yoshiki gave hide, who originally didn't like the nickname but I guess, he grew to like it (?). I'm not too sure, you can correct me in the comment box.

"Beauty and Stupid"- incredibly catchy, fast-paced song, very 'hide' like.

"Rocket Dive" - again so freakin catchy, the MV of this song is cool.

"Eyes Love You" - hide has white hair and is wearing a white outfit.

"Goodbye" - is probaly the only ballad here, where hide just plays a guitar wearing simple clothes.

"Junk Story"- fast paced, guitar solo *thumbs up*. --->>>> this is my favourite song.

Thank you for reading XD My next post will be about my favourite blogs, so basically, the ones I follow but I'll share with you, why I decided to follow these blogs.... *comeback to read next post especially if I follow you*






No comments:

Post a Comment