Sunday 9 December 2012

Skincare Routine!

How do you guys keep your skin looking healthy?

My skin has a lot of pimples and spots recently, but its got better now that I've removed a lot of junk food from my diet :'(

In Japan, Collagan (which is meant to make skin plumper and smoother) is put into drinks and sweets over there *sigh* and I can't eat these sweets! Which is a shame.

Aloe Vera juice is also very good for the skin, my dad grows Aloe Vera plants around the house. It helps my ezcema, it makes the skin heal better and smoother (that's my opinion), I got lots of ezcema scars.

Do you know what ezcema is? Its just a skin allergy thing, its very common. My friend at school also has it but I think her's is not as bad as mine or maybe she doesn't itch like I do?

I wash my face with Eucerin + Cetaphil if I'm wearing heavy make up or something and then pat Hada Labo into my face afterwards, I like to think that my skin needs to drink water too *rehydrate* and Hada Labo does that (its a cheap Japanese drugstore skincare/makeup line (?) I think). I use Eucerian day or night cream to follow.

On a happier note, Teruki, Miku and Kanon of An Cafe starting following me on Twitter! I'm really happy, I know that Teruki and Kanon follow all of their fans but still. :)


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that Teruki, Kanon and Miku are following you! o(≧∀≦)o
    I hope you ezcema gets better soon (>_<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You~ do they follow you as well?

      I hope my ezcema gets better soon too :( it gets worse with the change of weather. :P

      Delete
  2. I love aloe vera gel too~ I used to apply it on my hair once in a week ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it make your hair softer?

      I love drinking Aloe Vera flavoured drinks.

      Delete