Tuesday 4 June 2013

Gackt's Recent New Look

Hi, sorry about my hiatus, I've been really busy as of late :( well, I'll be preparing some better posts but this was in my draft so I thought I would publish it. :D

There are no words to describe how handsome Gackt looks in his new look. His hair swept to one side, revealing one side which is braided, the ends of the hair looks pinky/redish colours.....~ I swear the fountain of Youth is Gackt. The only facial appearance change in him from Malice Mizer days to now, is he used to look more femine in my opionion but pretty! and now he looks more manly :/

He has yet to age!  and even if I don't know his real age but I'm sure, he must be late thirties or early forties right? Kamijo is like late thirties. Gackt should be a few years older right?

=.= but why is the man ageless... why?


Anyways, do you also see this picture, where Gackt dressed up as  girl, I was so shocked, he looks like a pretty girl who like Gyaru style fashion. O.o my face originally was like, who is this pretty girl that is appearing in the Gackt fanpages on facebook, I then went onto to Crunchyroll and found out it was Gackt and my eyes literally popped out =.=

Gackt was extremely beautiful in his Malice Mizer days, a different league to Hiyori (Kiryu) and Hizaki (Versailles and Jupiter) style. He was simple looking without too much make up or fancy hairstyles, this picture he has lavish make up and a big hairstyle WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment