Friday 14 June 2013

David & Goliath



Hi, I'm back with another post, sorry I've been super lazy but I'll start to tidy up my blog and make a new layout as well. Lets start on todays post!

Have you guys heard of American designers David & Goliath, they make  colourful, funky tops, pajamas, mini sneakers in the shape of fries and hamburger, bracelets jumpers, socks etc with cool funny slogans and cheerful images. This is their website for more information : http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/accessories.html  (I love the bracelets, they are really cute).


They are one of my favourite clothes designers because the cute and cartoon-ish prints is defnitely my style of clothing, I bought my t-shirts from  what you could call an "outlet:" so the clothes are much cheaper and discounted. Although, I bought the socks from the original shop! (they were kinda pricey :()

I'm Sweet top --- this top is kinda short on me but I love the purple colour its a very soft not harsh purple with the cute swirly red and white candy piece. I think this was the second top that I bought or I should say  my mum bought it for me.

Mellow Out top

This is a sharp neon orange, I guess with a green cup with a cute face and hot chocolate with squishy marshmallows with "mellow" faces with pink cheeks, This top makes me feel relaxed, as a lot of us drink hot chocolate before we sleep or to relax and unwind.


Best Buds and I'm so lonely t-shirt, a peachy coloured t-shirt with its cute head phones with smart phone attached to it. I <3 music and I felt this top was really cute.

This is how I roll. This is a pun because its sushi rolls on the socks, its bright neon colour with pinks, yellow and greens dotted on he sushi pieces, there is also peachy front tongue and the back of the foot.


^^ I'm going to be used the Nature Republic V shaped mask which helps to make the face kinda more v-shaped, this is very popular in Korea.  Korean celebrity "Jang Geun Suk" who has a vert v-shaped face.

I also have a pink top that says "I love music" but I can't find it at the moment *facepalm* sorry.




4 comments:

  1. Everything is very cute!!
    These designs are lovely ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute design & nice pastel color! match your skin tone perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very fair skinned but I don't think yellow is my colour :)

      Thank you!

      Delete