Thursday 27 June 2013

Happy Super Belated Birthday to Saga!

So, if you don't know yet... Saga is my favourite member of Alice Nine with Shou and Nao being close~ I think Saga is very mysterious sometimes, on the Alice9 Channel he seems more quiet and occasionally makes some jokes.

Anyways, I liked to wish Saga, a Happy Belated Birthday. I hope all his wishes come true and he'll remain happy, healthy and joyous in each day. I thought I would share some basic facts regarding Saga, so readers of my blog, can get to understand this wonderful bassist a bit more.

 Credits: The pictures of Saga and all the facts do not belong to me, so credits to the original owner. ~

Okay, here some facts and then I'll end the post with a couple of Saga pictures:


Birth Name: Sakamoto Takashi
Birth Date: 24th of June
Birth Place: Saga was born in Koriyama, which is the Fukushima Prefecture, there is a clip when Tora visits Saga's house and talks to his parents.

Saga mother is a nurse and his father is a salary man, Saga is calm person who never gets angry, he has a dog called Chiko who is 17 years old, Saga is a gentleman and is known to give his seat up for the elderly. Saga would be a teacher if he wasn't a musician. Saga is a good cook and says men who can't cook are bad. There are loads of places on the Internet for more facts~ I just chose some.

^^ Some people say that Saga looks bit like Jui (ex-Vidoll) or Yuki (Lolita 23Q)



 



https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAl6UuKM0mnih62okMZiOmqmz4eOkwzlvmu6vw33qFSZmZ8T88





 Thank you and see you in my next post :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful looks!!! would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete