Friday 5 April 2013

Collages


I made these two collages as of late since I've been really busy and I thought you would liked to have a look.


 My food and nails collage from top left is the cap of milk rice I drank and one of the many kimbab I ate, the next one is a bowl of knife cut noodles with beef, fish cake slices and cheese, waffles + egg , waffles and mars, a white chocolate egg, Kool Aid is an America drink, someone at my school had drank it and I thought it smelt it really nice ( grape flavour), then theres the curry rice with pork and sweet potato coated in panko crumbs, then theres the nails that I had painted, it has some gold on it but you can't really see it in the photo and then there's the bento lunch my sister made me and the instant noodles, I ate a while ago.


My skincare collage from top left is the E45 hand cream which has no artificial colouring and scents, suitable for those with sensitive skin, Cetaphil, also for sensitive skin, Eucerin day cream is used for moisturising the face after washing my face, the honey bee is the Etude House hand cream (the cream was really nice and sweet scented, I can use hand creams will smells but I tend to switch between a non-scented and scented ones to stop my ezcema from getting worse. Sweet pea and honeysuckle hand cream, the packaging is so pretty (a clear pink transparent packaging with flowery decoration), Bath & Body Works (really, lovely and fruity smell (hand cream)), Amie (cooling, clay mask) leaves the skin fresh and clean, Hada Labo (quite a popular product) and is perhaps one of my favourite, it makes the skin really soft and smooth and Eucerin face wash.

6 comments:

  1. Cool collages!
    Those waffles look so yummy (^Q^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been eating too many waffles recently :/ do you like waffles? Do you have a favourite topping? :P

      Delete
    2. Oh, I like a lot of toppings, ice cream, hot chocolate, cream and more (^ω^) What toppings do you like?

      Delete
    3. Same as you, but I also like condensed milk and maple syrup :p now I'm hungry

      Delete
  2. your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will have a look at your blog too :P

      Delete