Sunday 30 June 2013

Daily Life Update

Hi, so in between all of my other posts, I thought I would update you on how I've been. I've been feeling sick *again* . However, in the weekend, the weather has seriously picked up a lot, resulting in my mood being picked up, kind off.


I'm really tired right now because me and my sister did one of Blogilates ab workout videos and I'm just incredibly unfit and now my muscles are stiff and I'm really tired. What about you guys, what are your plans for the summer holidays, anything interesting? 

Is anyone going to a Jrock concert? if there are any concerts coming up, I really hope I can see some of my favourite Kpop/Jrock bands one day. I think I would just cry tears of happiness. =.= I think I'm so tired that I don't even know what I'm talking about. 

Its one of those days, were you've done nothing and I mean nothing and yet, you feel exhausted and drained but why? >.< I wish I knew the answer to that. 

~~~ This post, I shall end here because there isn't much to say, except that I highly recommend you to check out Alice Nine's Channel because its super funny and hilarious, I'm trying to listen to more Jrock bands, so I'm going to listen to Kagrra, its pretty sad that the vocalist Isshi, is no longer alive :( ~~~ 

Bye Bye Bye and stay happy.... Prinxe Happiness....see you in my next post, which will be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment