Wednesday 5 June 2013

Im back + haul

Ah, its good to finally be back! I'm sorry about my hiatus, the last post was on the fifth of April~ I've been so busy lately. I hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the Summer, its time to get those brightly, coloured floral dresses out + other summer clothes, drink ice cold drinks and eat lots of ice cream whilst relaxing in the sun. I thought I'd start with a nice haul post of some things from the last month or so.


New tops and cardigan~!

First, I got three new tops from H&M. Actually, I was very surprised when I received it because the night before my mum washed one of my tops and it was made out of white lace, it somehow shrunk so much in the washing machine that it no longer fitted me and was better suited as a short lace top for my sister. So my mum promised to get me a new one, the one she got me. I actually prefer this, the lace is softer and its long sleeved. Thin fabric suitable for the hot weather but also the cooler weather as you can wear a cardigan over the top.




This horse print t-shirt, features different coloured horses, the long part is slightly longer than the front and the material feels like satin, smooth and silky and super light weight. I really like this top since its sleeveless, I prefer to wear a cardigan with it.



The last top is ...... this super fancy special occasion kind of top, its peach coloured with jewels/diamante/gems sewn onto the shoulder parts of the top. Its really cute and makes any outfit look a bit more fancy. I wore this when I, went to see the Rock Horror Show on the 11th of May for my friend's birthday. It was awesome, I would recommend you to see it too. :)

 I got this wooly orange sherbet cardigan from Gilly Hicks, usually I'm not a big fan of this kind of brand but this was discounted so, I was like okay. It has pockets which are really important to me. It frustrates me that women's clothes don't have a lot of deep pockets *grrr...* lol.




Rilakkuma Contacts Case

This is a lens case that I bought for my contacts, its really cute and I've never one like this before. I've seen cartoon and animal ones. 


Shoes & blue skirt

I got my first pair of creepers and I'm super happy, the material is more of suede and is a dusty pink in real life. Its heavy and doesn't fit me properly so I'm going to add insoles in. I already have three blisters :( so I will just wait for it to heal before wearing them again.




A cute blue skirt made of thin material perfect for the hot weather, completed with a tan fake leather thin belt.




That's it for today~ I hope you enjoyed this post and comecback to read my future posts. I'll leave you with pictures of food that I've eaten recently (tempura (endless amount) udon, Asian snacks and rice milk haul with my little sister and chicken katsu with rice (it was okay, I prefer the kind with lots of curry sauce).








Upcoming posts include :

Max Factor lip tint review

Maybelline Fit Me foundation review

Simple Cleansing wipes

No7 Sharpener

Benefit Bad Gal Liner in grey















4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! ٩(⑅´◡` )۶

    That Rilakkuma case is so cute ☆
    I really like creepers! Some of them are heavy but there are also some models and brands that are very light (^^)

    The food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad to be back! I knew you would like the case since its Rilakkuma. Are you excited for An Cafe's new song?

      The food is really yummy, I love Japanese food, don't you?

      Delete
  2. :) Great post Gabs! I wonder who you went to see Rocky Horror with? Hehehe! Nice clothes and I completely agree about the lack of pocket space! Women always need to have bags, but men can just use pockets, which is super unfair in clubs and things too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its kinda frustrating or the pockets aren't deep enough and its simply used for decoration. I want my pocket to at least hold a tissue, so you don't have to rummage around for a tissue sometimes. :/

      Delete