Monday 1 July 2013

Shoxx X Fools Mate X Cure



 

Jrock magazines~~~ these three are the popular ones that I have seen other bloggers read and just seen them as the most popular Jrock magazines (I thought there was another one or two but I can't seem to remember the names of these magazines), although I understand no Japanese, I would happy to buy these magazines at reasonable prices, as they usually cover a wide selection of musicians and there is usually at least three that I like. 

Usually, these magazines cover bands and musicians such as An Cafe, SuG, LM.C, Mucc, Dir En Grey, X Japan, Alice Nine, The Gazette, Gackt, Miyavi etc. Although, I'm not sure if they cover older generation of VK bands like Glay or Buck Tick :/ which is sad... 


Shoxx is a monthly published Japanese magazine which carries the slogan of " Visual and Hard Shock " on the front cover of each magazine. Each magazine costs roughly 930 yen which is about 72 Hong Kong dollars~ and is popular with overseas fans for their pictures with the majoriy being full page, a poster of the cover star is included and advertisements, the magazine itself contains 20 page interviews and profiles on the cover star, that is awesome... even though I can't read Japanese yet. Some popular cover stars include Kagrra, The Gazette and Nightmare.

Some front covers of Shoxx magazine:
  



Fools Mate

Fools Mate is a magazine that started waaaayyyy back in 1977 but sadly, has since stopped publications of their magazine, this is really sad because its always nice to buy a wider variety of different visual kei magazines, even if you are buying for the same artist. Again, popular artists featured on the front cover of this magazine includes Gackt, Acid Black Cherry, The Gazette, Alice Nine, Vivid etc. 
 

Cure

Cure magazine is a Japanese fashion and rock magazine, that offers fashion tips and styling and has also has the latest scoop on the things that are happening in the Visual Kei scene. 

 

^_^ Thank you for reading ~~~ I just wanted to ask a question, do any of these magazines, if they do, give a large selection of mini sized posters to A3 sized posters (not those massive one) in their magazine.

I would love to buy any of these magazines and just look at the pictures and pin up the posters in my room~~~




Credits: To the original owners of the pictures and also the information that I found on the internet.
  

2 comments:

  1. I like visual kei magazines very much (^O^)
    Sometime there are posters inside these magazines but not always ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, I hope I can get a magazine with X Japan inside, one day :)

      Delete