Wednesday 14 November 2012

~Randomness Manga Continued~

Today, I bought a Manga... do you guys know Bakuman? it wasn't cheap, $85 something Hong Kong dollars to Mexican Peso 146.74, I'm not sure of the currency sign, sorry~ also my laptop only has a dollar sign. >.< so I do a HKD currency!

Anyways, I bought the second volume because I visited my book store a few times in my holidays and read the volume 1. It turns out my friend watched the anime and she likes it. I think so. I think its a very interesting story, it has realistic storyline, no fictional creatures and magic. Instead people working hard towards their goal. It gives me hope in my dream too, I also think the characters is likeable.

For me, it is really important that the art work is pleasent and beautiful, I was hugely let down by Nana (Sorry for those that like the manga especially the art work), I found it not very nice, I couldn't read it because I didn't like art work. *thumbs down*

Let me know, what you look for in Mangas? what kind of story you like? and favourite Manga characters? 

4 comments:

  1. oh...well mangas aren't cheap but i think that bakuman worth it! :3 i like that manga very much! as you said they characters have a real goal especially in the art/entertaiment area which is always very competitive >_>

    i always look about the story and details in the argument more than if the characters are cute or they aren't, i'm not very interested in the yaoi/yuri/ecchi manga, but if have a good argument let's read them! ^^
    this will sound weird but... i like gore/bloody and psychological horror manga xDD as i said only if they have a good argument! i like that kind of manga because you can associate the characters personality with the situations and when they show their feelings they are true! more than a manga when always a thypical girl is thinking about love, and love triangles and his boyfriend and her "pinky perfect girl life" xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like psychological/horror manga's its not just manga, I don't even like horror movies. I get too scared and I can't do things but I can't stop listening or reading about ghost stories and it justs makes the situation worse.

      I really like the popular manga 'Love Complex' since it's about a tall girl and a short boy, the art work is very interesting. I don't think its really your taste, since you said you don't than the typical girl/boy problems. I think Lovely Complex is very different though.~ That's why I enjoyed reading it,although I haven't read all of it but I have watched the whole of the anime.

      Delete
    2. oh...no! i really like lovely complex! :D i mean that normally i don't like manga which center is a "magical girl who saves the world and she only thinks of love and those things" xD (except for sailor moon and magic knight reyearth because they ar epart of my childhood :'3)

      and i found lovely complex really interesting! specially for the concept of a tall girl with a short boy xD it's funny and cute :D

      Delete
    3. Oh right, Sorry~ I know what you mean~ Lovely Complex anime is so funny, have you watched it? When Risa creates the 'Mighty/Maighty' club~ I didn't like the live action movie very much, they cut out so many bits. :)

      Delete