Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Birthday King Yoshiki!

Today (as in 20th of November since I published it yesterday) is Yoshiki Hayashi (Leader, composer, songwriter, drummer and best friend of vocalist Toshi) of X Japan~ he has been part of a band called Globe and is a midst of producing Violet UK. He is also part of Super band S.K.I.N which also has members Sugizo, Miyavi and Gackt (Now, you can see why it's a SUPER band). In the same room, you can get Yoshiki, Sugizo, Miyavi and Gackt, I'm sorry but that's pretty awesome!

Check out Yoshiki's twitter to see his updates and he posted a picture of his birthday cake-->  http://twitter.com/yoshikiofficial (You can follow him here if you would like, if you have Twitter but you don't have too)

Check his official Facebook page here --> http://www.facebook.com/messages/conversation-id.363866897039508#!/YoshikiOfficial?fref=ts  (You can also follow him here if you would like, if you have facebook, again you don't have too, his fb official page includes his google (social thingy) and weibo (chinese twitter) accounts).


I know this post is late~ but Yoshiki and X Japan are truly great!

"Born to be free, no one can steal my life away," -X Japan

Also, I feel some people say that X Japan's new stuff after they reformed isn't that great. I think they are expecting too much. They are no longer young, they can't be screaming and shouting, druming and playing for ages.

Yoshiki has a hernia disk thingy and has to wear a neck brace when he plays the drums :( he did this because he loves his fans and music, he completely destroyed his neck. Although, I'm glad he's not as skinny as he used to be. He looks healthy and musclar now!!

There aren't really words to describe how much I love Yoshiki Hayashi! so thank you for being born and being here today~ thank you for pursing your dream and making X Japan real.

I look forward too all the projects and music you'll do, I will keep supporting and loving you as a dedicated fan!!! <3

2 comments: