Friday 16 November 2012

Mega Haul+cake sale bakes

This is accumlated from the start of October to November~ shall we start from the most recent buys?

Two Manga volumes (Bakuman 2&4)

My local/s bookstores don't have volume 3, so I just get a synopsis of it and read the actual Manga, when I get a copy.



Accessorize eyeshadow in Shade 3 (Seashell, left side) and Shade 10 (Purple Drama, right side). I tested the colours on my hand and the pigmentation is great, Purple Drama is probaly too much for school. Cosmic stuff is pretty popular now, so I'm glad I can own these cute eyeshadows.

Since there was a 3 for 2 offer, I purchased a eyebrow pencil in shade 2-Darker brown. They only had two shades and I think my eyebrows would feel in a shade between. So never mind.




I got cake deco and here are the ones I bought. I went a little crazy =.=






 My mum bought me thise t-shirt from H&M, have you heard of this shop? the fashion there is both trendy and fashionable.



I also bought these butterfly cookies, two weeks ago when I went to an Asian food store with my dad and sister.


Here are the things I made for my cake sale at school, my sister helped with the flavours, its choco cupcakes with marshmallow icing (the first one) or caramel buttercream and brownies.





10 comments:

  1. all the things you bought are great!
    i have heared about H&M! but i don't know if there's one store in the place where i live...anyway the things i have seen from them are always very stylish! :3

    the food for your cake sale look delicious! *-* i really admire the people who made cakes and desserts...because i don't know how to cook anything xDU i'm just very bad at cooking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I don't usually bake a lot but my sister really likes it, and she is always experimenting with different flavours and combinations~ I like eating food though XD.

      The clothes from H&M are very stylish~ it's also affordable and so sometimes my mum buys me some things from there.

      Delete
  2. The cakes looks delicious *-* Thank you for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You~ your welcome! I really enjoyed reading your posts :)

      Delete
  3. i really liked the H&M lion t-shirt!
    the cakes look very yummy (^*-*^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i think its really cute abd the colours on the lion is cool :)

      Delete
  4. Haven't read that manga yet, might check it later in bookstore! hehe. though, I'm to keen to ONE PIECE, it really rocks <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manga is really good, however my bookstore discontinued lovely complex and thats my fave manga and i live the anime :)

      Delete
  5. Your cakes look so yummy!
    I also like Bakuman (^-^) It's a really interesting manga, isn't it?
    Yeah, in H&M you can find a lot of nice clothes (^O^) I also like this shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sarah! The cakes especially the marshamallow icing was really hard to work with, it kept melting away~ I read about Bakuman on the internet and then I saw it on your blog, I think you mentioned something about it, right? or wrong? lol :)

      The clohtes in H&M are very nice! I also got some trousers from my auntie as well after I wrote this post!

      Delete