Tuesday 13 November 2012

Future Ambitions?

Does anyone have their hearts set on a future? My friends all have such realistic futures, it makes mine look so *eurgh* in case you don't know my ambition, I tell you here really quickly, Basically I would like to be a bassist of a Chinese VK band called Art Of Life (I'm hugely inspired by X Japan and Super Junior). The profession, that I most respect is doctors and brain surgeons. They give a lease of life and hope to people.

Music is a source that can provide hope for some people, I love music and I really happy that Kpop, Cpop and Japanese Visual Kei exists because the music helps me to feel calmer and happier when I'm not in a good mood.


Lately, I've been into Acid Black Cherry and I really like Yasu's voice, it's such a coincidence though that his surname is 'Hayashi' same as Yoshiki my idol! That's it for now, a really short post. Let me know your thoughts :) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment