Monday 28 January 2013

My Favourite YouTubers

Hey, before I go onto this post, I just want let you know about the new blog I created "100% Natural, 100% Prince Happiness" which focuses on fangirling over bands, dramas and creating stories too... check it out!

 I'll now proceed to share with you my favourite YouTubers and you can feel free to share me yours, I don't have a youtube account and I probably get one any time soon.

Xiaorishu- She is extremely funny and occasionally does collabs with other YouTubers, she dresses up a lot and does a lot of funny facial expressions. She is 3/4 Chinese and 1/4 Vietnamese. Go and like her FB page, follow her on Twitter or subscribe to her on YouTube to watch her videos.

Shimmycocopuffs- An incredibly funny guy whose real name is Daniel Shim (I think) who resides in Canada... I really like watching his videos, I guess there a little crazy but at the same time make sense. Go like his FB page, follow him on Twitter or subscribe to his YouTube videos to watch him.

Xiaxue- An extremely famous and popular Singaporean blogger Xiaxue who is married and currently pregnant with a son. Has  a series of videos titled "Xiaxue's Guide to Life" where she explores and learns new skills in each epsiode. There also some videos of hauls and other things too.


I also want to give a shout-out to my friend Elzy (www.whatwouldelzydo.blogspot.com) who also has a YouTube account. I hope you'll give her a channel a look at and give her as much help & encouragement as you have for me! Her channel is "Elzy Opinated" she does some covers of songs! Well its a pretty awesome channel! Its not easy to put a video of yourself singing, it takes a lot of guts.

"Peace Out until next time"  Prince Happiness :D (So my descriptions weren't wonderful but I would really appreciate it, if you go and check them out)....

Edit: I  have some new favourite YouTubers they are Michelle Phan and the amazing "BUBZBEAUTY" I love her, she has a beauty channel and then a VLOG channel and a comedy channel. 

2 comments:

  1. I also like watching some youtube channels! (^O^) For example, I like Studio Lorien, Cooking with Dog, RRcherrypie and more (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendations! I will for sure check them out! :P

      Delete