Tuesday 22 January 2013

Too cold to function!

Its been snowing recently, it stopped and started again~! Snow is nice until it becomes ice and then you have to go to school and that's when, I wish it is a sunny day with a gorgeous blue sky. =.=

My ideal weather is frosty, cold weather but clear blue sky, the kind of weather which makes you feel refreshed and ready to get on with something today. Whats your ideal weather? I prefer cold weather to hot weather or I should say hot, humid weather.

In cold weather, I generally feel more hungry which is hugely irritating if you are attempting to lose weight....

At school, I'm super busy but I'll be bringing you new posts that are more exciting than this.... :'(

I will be doing a DIY post on how to make a cute folder even more cute by using bits & pieces... a inspiration from my friend so credit to her! My Christmas present post of course! So late! I'm sorry and I will also do a review of two lip tints (Burts Bee Tinted Lip Balm in Rose & Tony Moly's Cherry Pink (extremely popular with uzzlang (means best face in Korea) and I love the uzzlang lips look).


Take care!!! Prince Happiness ^_^


Also, how do put posts/and write stuff on the side of my blog, some people have posts in the sidebar or they just write stuff... please help me... make more blog more exciting...

4 comments:

  1. I also think that snow is nice but I don't like it very much because it is very inconvenient (>_<)

    You can add and remove gadgets from the side of your blog using the blogger site called "design" (of your blog) (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree snow is very inconvenient. :)

      Thank You~ I'm still really knew to blogging, well thank you for all your help.

      Delete
  2. whaaa lucky you~~~ I live in a tropical country atm and it's really boring. no snow, just rain-rain stopped-sunny-rain again T_________T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes its not that great, it's hardly every sunny here. >.<

      Delete