Saturday 2 February 2013

Another ten interesting things about me!

11. When I was little, I wanted to be an actress, then a dancer then an air hostess. Now, I definitely know what I want to be, a Chinese vk (rock star) musician.



12. My favourite actor is Moses Chan, he is a Hong Kong actor.



13.  I don't like spaghetti  & strawberries very much


14. I used to participated in gymnastics in primary school ( I have all the certificates and badges).



15. I like watches & back packs ( now I just sound weird).



16. I am frightened of heights, horror films, roller coasters. I am also scared of failure ( sometimes I don't try hard because I don't want to try hard and still fail at the end).



17. I used to write a lot of short/long stories when I was little but now I don't have time.



18. I love Japanese fashion (ganguro, gyaru, sweet lolita, gothic lolita, visual kei, punk etc). Although, the styles aren't all mine.



19. I love TVB dramas, its a big television channel in Hong Kong.



20. When I hear "Tears" by X Japan, I can't help but cry inside... the song really touches my heart.



21. I  hope one day I can achieve my dream, thats the reason why I created 100% Natural, 100% Prince Happiness to document how long it takes to achieve my dream, you'd probably ask when does it count when I've achieved my dream. When I successful perform at Tokyo Dome. I'd like to perform at Nippon Budokan. Maybe, you think I'm over-ambitious but at least I know what I want to do in my life.

22. The saxophone is my favourite instrument to listen too, sometimes I play Kenny G when I was trying to sleep. He's a famous saxophonist.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you like spaghetti? I like them (><) haha
    Do you like other kinds of pasta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I love pasta but after I had braces to straighten my teeth for two years, I went of spaghetti because it was diffcult to get out of my braces so I hardly ate it.

      I love other pasta its so yummy with cheese sauce or tomato sauce or with other vegetables/meat/seafood. What about you? Do you like pasta? what's your favourite pasta dish?

      Delete
    2. I like a lot of different kinds of pasta \(^O^)/

      Delete
  2. yaaaay!!! japanese fashion is awesome isn't it? i really love thir styles *-*
    oh i used to do gymnastics when i was 6 years...but i was REALLY clumsy xDD so i left it a month later haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaayyyyyy...high five!!! Japanese fashion is super awesome, they are not scared to do anything, the only fashion of their's. I don't like is the medical kind with bandages and gauze and fake blood. It's not my style.

      I love fairy kei, gyaru (its quite interesting but I don't think I'd ever wear this style), sweet lolita, decora and visual kei.

      I love platform shoes, flamboyant clothes and vivid different coloured hairstyles. Actually, I'm pretty clumsy but I really enjoyed gymnastics for some reason and I was happy to carry on with it.

      What are your favourite Japanese styles? :P

      Delete
    2. should say *there's not their's sorry.

      Delete