Friday 18 January 2013

Yakult + Mung Bean Mask

Well, read this article a long time ago but this was the first time, that I click and saw how it removed someone's acne and now her face is smooth and porcerlain like. No more redness or acne. Its magic and I got to try it since the stress of my exam and work has made me spotty ( I know it's an acne prone mask but I'm interested to try it. My skin is sensitive so yeah....).

http://www.sparkleapple.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mung-bean-yakult-mask-for-acne-prone.html (this is the link to see the review, its a great blog just so you know).

Basically, get some ORGANIC mung bean powder (if its not organic, there maybe pesticides and chemicals... and that is a no-no!) and Yakult. I believe the mung bean powder can be purchased from health stores or asian food shops. If you can't find powder, buy mung bean and blend it to a fine powder.

Then you mix the two ingreidents to form a paste and put it onto your face, for 15 mins? (the link below has the exact details) and do it twice or three times a week.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, it seems interesting!
    Maybe I should try it, too (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! just make sure you are not allergic to anything! Did you click on the link? >.<

      Delete