Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy 2013!

This is my first post of 2013, how is everyone lately? >.< it seems like I disappeared from my blog >.< Mianhae ~~~ (Korean word for sorry, anyone want to teach me the Japnese word for sorry?) I don't know how to phonetically write "sorry" in cantonese otherwise I would done that instead of Korean, sorry...

Has anyone made any new year's resolutions? 

I guess Christmas holidays are over for evertone and I'm back to school, its not like school work got any lighter so I keep some Jrock and Cpop music to keep me going during the day, today I finally listened to Danger Gang (I forgot the song, I listen too) and Exist Trace's Ginger. Ginger is not a heavy song, quite a cool and funky song. Now, I can see why they are popular!!!

Who is who though? I only know some names Naoto, Mally, Omi, Jyou +? (one more person, right? who is it) I'm not playing a game, I really don't know who that last person is. Well the singer with the red hair is my favourite member currently!

The way she dresses reminds me of Taiwanese girl band  "Misster" who are super-awesome and yeah, I'll write more about them.

NYAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Take Care!!!! ~~~Prince Happiness~~~ 

*Christmas presents post is on its way* Sorry again...

8 comments:

  1. happy new year!! ^^
    if i am not wrong i'm sorry in japanese is "gomenasai" but i don't know how to use it correctly, since i don't know many japanese grammar xD
    i'm glad you liked exist trace! i think that VK girls are very talented! i wish they could be more female VK bands...ummm...i guess you are talking about miko :3 the other guitarrist.
    the members are
    jyou: the red haired girl and the vocalist, she is so cool! and has a powerful voice! very good because most japanese girls have a really tiny voice
    omi: the main guitarrist who plays the "tomboy" or androgynous girl in the band (i think is natural that some male VK bands have a member who crossdresses the girls can do it too :3)

    naoto: the bassist , i think she is awesome too! she is quiet and her look is a little scary, but she brokes completely the "japanese musician girl" i think that's great

    mally: the drummer she also plays as the manly girl and she is very nice! she is the closest member with the fans she is talkative and very funny, may be is just me but i think that being nice and funny is a charm that only VK drummers have :D

    and miko: is the other guitarrist, she is the only one who looks really like a girl xDD and she also is second voice, in my opinion she sings well :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like the song "Ginger" by Exist Trace its a really cool song.

      Thank you for giving me all the descriptions of each members, Miko is defnitely the only one who looks like a girl.

      Her voice is different to Jyou so its balances out especially when they are singing in Ginger. Well, my favourite member is probaly Jyou at the moment. :P

      Delete
  2. In Japanese, there are three ways of saying sorry: Sumimasen (Used formally, to express gratitude, and speaking with someone older than you), Gomennasai (Not as formal and cannot be used to show gratitude), and Gomen which is just the shorter way of saying Gomennasai. I could be a little off since Japanese is not my forte and this is what I learned from my years of watching anime LOOL.

    What are some of your new years resolutions :)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I will try and remember that!!!

      My new years resolution is to work harder, so that I can get good grades at school. How about you, what are your new year's resolutions? :P

      Delete
    2. My new years resolutions are to do more crafty/diy things, improving on my cosplays, and to attend as many conventions as I can this year :D

      Delete
    3. I saw your recent cosplay as "Stan Marsh" you look really cool in this coplay.

      I hope you can achieve all of these things :P

      Delete
  3. Nyappy New Year!
    Good luck with school (o´∀`o)οΎ‰

    ReplyDelete