Sunday 13 January 2013

Useful Apps and other things.

Hi, I would like to post more regularly as I'm aware, I've been posting once a week or very little, apologies again, school work and everything and I don't lead an exciting life nor do I go and do exciting things. Truthfully, I'm very boring, I don't like parties or horror movies or roller coasters.

Anyways, I want to share with you the useful Apps (Itouch, Iphone, Ipad) that are used on those devices. All the Apps, I have downloaded are "Free" but there maybe certain things you have to purchase which will cost money. Check before you buy! I cannot be held responsible for if you are charge for something. Okay?

I have downloaded several games, shall we start? No? Sorry, I have to start !!!

"Free Words" an interactive "Scrabble" like game. Scrabble the board game where you make words with the tiles that you have, my sister suggested I downloaded so I could play with her, whenever I am online.

"Pop Icon Quiz" my school friend was addicted to this, in this game you guess the famous faces, tv & films or cartoons. Sometimes its really obvious like "Walt Disney" with a Mickey Mouse icon. The icon is all done in cartoon form which is really cute!!!

"Hello Kitty's Garden" childish, I know but its actually really addictive. You must help Hello Kitty to grow vegetables & fruit in a patch of land. Melody and Dear Daniel ( two of Sanrio characters) are "invited" to help you grow stuff. Its easy to play and I've already on level 23, although there are challenges like a restaurant needs mushrooms, see how many you can grow in 2 days etc.

"Hello Kitty Seasons" I'm kinda disappointed with this game and mostly likely going to delete it, when I run out of room. The game is about hairdressing and stuff, and I thought you be able to cut and style hair with scissors in other games but so far, that's not the case. I much prefer the garden game.

"Gangnam Style Booth" take a picture of a friend or relative or even your pet and place it onto the face, now watch it do the Gangnam style dance. Its a really funny, app. However, you can only listen to the song if there is internet/wifi unless the song is in your Itunes library? (I think).

"Gangname Style Story" this game is... I'll get back to you because I've yet to play this game

Editing Photos App

This App is called "Line camera" the Line series which features games and other apps, its really popular in many countries. My relatives use it to edit photos and its extremely popular in Asia  (Japan, Hong Kong, Korea etc). The characters are really cute and adorable and there so much to choose.

Random Apps

"X Japan App" Since I'm a diehard fan of X Japan (was about to write "SJ" for Super Junior which I'm also a big fan off... anyways), I knew I had to download this app which features press information, images, videos and songs (I think you have to purchase the songs or something). There is also "Plastic Tree" (If I remember correctly), "L.MC" and "Golden Bomber" apps so if you're a fan go and download the app today ( I sound like an advertisement). I was suprise there was The Gazette, since they are pretty popular.


Hmm.. tomorrow I'm hoping to download the "Girls Camera" App that my sister uses, it puts photos into diaries and it's a really cool and cute app.

My favourite app is "Line Camera" its been downloaded 20 million times. I hope you find this post useful and I hope you'll share me any apps, you like.

I have to prepare for my english exam now... bye bye bye....take care!!! :P


Edit: I forgot to say I downloaded "App Gratis" which is an app where the developer speaks to people to lower the price of their app or make it free for one day. Each day there is new deals and to be honest, i didin't like the other deals. However, today App Gratis had "Tube Box App" for free. It allows you to download videos from Youtube and store them away and you can access it when you are offline. This description is not very clear, you can go to the app store and put "Tube Box App" and check it out. Usually the price is $0.99 (American? I think) but today its free.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your english exam ^^
    haha oh.. i don't think that the X japan app isn't random at all xDD i think is very useful if you like the band :3

    a month ago my cousin's ipad was stolen...by the way he downloaded an app to now what was the ipad ubication so i guess there are some apps that can be useful, some which are funny and some which are...weird... xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!! Good Luck with any projects or exams or school work.

      I'm sorry to hear your cousin's ipad got stolen! I really like the X Japan app~~~

      Delete