Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sissy That Walk- Carter's POV

Carter's POV

There's nothing to watch on television, I thought. I was sprawled across my bed. Bored. I had enough of practising my bass and there was so much song writing, a genius could do. I had written enough songs to create an album or at least one song which was good enough to be recorded. Except there was a slight problem, I was still in need of a vocalist. I had one person in mind.

3 weeks ago

"C'mon you have the best voice for this song?" I begged.

"No, I haven't got time to be in a studio recording your music, does it even count towards a grade?" Valentino retorted back.

"Well, no." I replied, slightly annoyed.

"Then no, I can't. I have to practise this routine until I can do it with my eyes close," Valentino said shrugging his shoulders.

"Help a friend out here," I said, almost whining. This was not my usual self, I never begged. But I really needed Valentino's help.

"Fine, I'll do it one condition," Valentino said, sensing a hint of desperation in my voice.

"Fine, you got yourself a deal," I said shaking his hand.

2 weeks later.

I was sat in Valentino's home stoning his leotard, whilst he was in my studio recording my song. I didn't know if I should be happy or slightly, annoyed. That I was doing such a tedious job, I knew Valentino hated stoning the sequins onto his leotard. Every time, he had a performance, I would hear him whining and whining about it. I should have seen this coming. I was thinking as geniuses do, if I should recruit Valentino as a permanent member of Acid Blossom (which was later changed to Punk That Dinosaur).

No comments:

Post a Comment