Tuesday 12 November 2013

Update ^_^

Hi, university has been taking up a long time and I haven't had a chance to blog, however I went to see Super Junior in concert, and I will write a post on it. Sadly, I didn't really take any pictures because I wanted to enjoy the show. All, I can say is that Super Junior are very talented and sound amazing live. *maybe a little biased but they are really good*


Lately, the weather has been gloomy except yesterday where it was a blue sky with the sun. That was nice, I like the weather when the air is crispy, but with so many layers of clothing that I'm having to put on...for sure, Winter is coming soon. Tell me what is your favourite season? Winter always reminds me of Christmas and feels very festive. However, for wearing the clothes that I like the most, Spring or Autumn is the best, can layer a few thing items on top ... without being too hot or cold.

Anyways, today is a busy day for me ! and then I need to take my clothes to be washed haha .... 


Thanks for reading...... see you in my next post, hopefully it will be more interesting than this...


Take care !


No comments:

Post a Comment