Thursday 14 November 2013

October Favourites ^_^

This is my first time doing this but I've seen it all over YouTube and I think its good to share with each other, things we like or don't like... hahaha hopefully, more things that we like !!!


Skincare



Curel foam cleaning wash , Avene Day Cream and Skinfood Pore toner, serum and scrub (the one that shows the dead skin cells as eraser shavings >.<).  These are my favourite skincare products of the month. Curel is a French brand, my mum bought it for me at Watsons in Hong Kong (I never heard of this brand before), but it leaves my skin feeling very clean and fresh, the packaging is simple but nice... the pump makes it easier to work with the product. Avene is a French brand too (I think), anyways I only use their day cream for night cream, I use Eucerin. Anyways, when you apply the day cream (SPF 20) leaves the face looking white but it disappears really quickly, so foundation/BB cream/ CC cream can be applied on to the face quickly.^_^. The Skinfood pore toner, serum and scrub are all Apple flavour, the packaging is mint green with giant green apple on it. At first, I was worried the heavy scent of the apple frangance would make my skin itchy but it did the opposite, I believe using these products has made my skin, soft like a babies skin and eslaticy. 

Beauty 



Canmake moist souffle shadow ( in shade 01 (I think, I can't read Japanese)), Ginvera Green Tea nude cover BB cream and Tony Moly  Double Needs Pang Pang mascara (blue). The Canmake shadow contains silver glitters, which I apply to my cheeks as a blusher, since it doesn't show up much on my eyes. Ginvera BB cream applies on soft + silky blending into the skin quickly and it fits my skin perfectly. Although, sometimes after applying it, my nose looks a little shiny but my pressed powder sorts that out quickly. ^_^ Tony Moly the blue mascara is a cobalt blue colour and it makes my lashes look so pretty and it makes a difference to black mascara :).


Other items


T.V

  (Reference: Photo not mine, got it from internet, rights to original owner).


On call 36 hours 2 (Hippcroatic Crush 2), the sequel to the first series, even if its sad and some people are finding the story, a little slow and boring. I'm still enjoying it... its a Hong Kong drama that stars Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Mandy Wong, Benjamin Yuen, Lawrence Ng, Him Law and Eliza Sam. 


    Sensa Cools 




'Sensa Cools (describe itself taken from its packet) is a refreshing Herbal lime drink which contains traditional herbs and natural Vitamin C. It can relieve heatiness quickly and enhance body resistance'. It subtle tastes like lime (not over powering taste) and it can helps me to make my throat feel better ._.

YouTuber


My favourite YouTuber at the moment is Dai Wing, she talks about her hauls, beauty related things and other topics, she is also cute looking hahaha ~ she speaks Cantonese in her videos and I think she's very interesting to watch. You can subscribe to her YouTube channel here ---> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNb-t8CgVDykbzgS_kT4vuw or like her Facebook page ---> www.facebook.com/daiwing or follow her on Instragram ---> http://instagram.com/daiwing#.

Perfume/Eau De Toilette



Holika Holika Magic Drop perfume (Make Me Pure edition), the packaging is the cutest and most enchanting packaging that I have ever seen for a perfume/Eau De Toilette, its so adorable , it should last me all the way till next year. Its the fragance that I wear to university because I don't believe its too over-powering. 

Food & Drink



Maxim Stick Menu in Matcha Latte (by the way, I tried the rum milk tea or something, the one in purple packaging that one is also good) , this tastes like warm cup of happiness. The vividness of the green reminds me of those health drinks but it doesn't taste like this. Its not too sweet and the green tea is a refreshing drink ._.







Nongshim Cuttlefish flavoured snack, its one of my favourite snacks here ^_^ the cuttlefish flavouring isn't too strong and the snack has a very cute shape... not too expensive either.





I hope you like my favourites posts, let me know if you want me to do more of these in the future.... until next time... bye bye ^_^





4 comments:

  1. This post is very cool (^O^)
    I also really like matcha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, lately I've started liking Matcha a lot especially this drink. Have you tried the green tea kit kat?

      Delete
  2. nice list of favies- I know that cuttlefish snack, it's yummy ^0^y ... and I share your love for cute perfume flacons- this one is really lovely~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I also really love the cuttlefish snack. Its my favourite. I love this perfume a lot, the smell isn't too strong and the packaging is really unique.

      Delete