Tuesday 22 October 2013

Easy Honey Chicken Wing recipe for students

Hi, I'm sorry for my absence... it seems like I vanished from my blog... sorry about that. Well, a few days ago... I made this Honey Chicken wings following my auntie's instructions. Although, I adjusted the temperature and cooking time in accordance.  Also, I'm not a huge meat eater so that's why I don't cook very many at once.

Okay lets start:

Ingredients

3 chicken wings.

Salt (season to taste)

Pepper (season to taste)

Honey (enough to cover the top of the chicken wing)

Method

1. If you don't have a lot of time (i.e you've just come home from a lecture at 6 or 7 in the evening) then you don't have to leave it to marinade for 30 mins. All you have to do is defrost the chicken wings (although, if the night before you take it out and put it into the fridge, it will help you a lot).

2.Preheat the oven to 200c.

3. Put your chicken wings onto a tray, put salt and pepper on top and put it into the oven for 10-12 mins (keep an eye on it, perhaps at the 6 minute mark. Open the oven door to have a look at it).

4. Remove the chicken (it should of gone from a pink colour to a very light brown colour and the liquid is clear), if unsure you can stick a skewer/knife into to the chicken to check for blood. Then add honey on top and put it into the oven for another 10 to 12 minutes.

5. Check at the 6 minute mark, if the skin is starting to crisp up then it should be done. 


Bon appetit ! I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully, I'll be back with a more interesting post soon, for now I need to work on homework and do some tidying up !! 

Take Care

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, this is a brilliant recipe :D If you get a chance, just try these :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ~ I guess you tried it and like it a lot hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I followed you through GFC. Your blog also looks very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete