Wednesday 9 October 2013

Happy Birthday to a fellow blogger

Hi, I'm back... I'm sorry for the prolonged absence, I'm just very busy with uni at the moment. I will try my best to update. Today's post, I would like to wish a fellow blogger, a very happy belated birthday...iruka12 ... I hope everything that you wished for comes true!

I hope that one day, you'll achieve everything you wanted, and you can have the perfect life that you have been dreaming for...

Hmm, may you always be healthy & happy!!!

Take care! Go and check out iruka12's blog, I really like the cute gifs that are posted in the blog posts!!! Also, its different to my blog, as iruka12 updates regularly with short posts about her daily life and lots of cute gifs, whereas I tend to take a few days if I have time to select a topic, gather information, write it, proof read and so forth. >.< So my blog isn't as updated anymore because I'm very busy. I'm sorry.


That's it for this post.


I need to get some rest, I shall update as soon as possible :) have a great day ~~~ and especially you iruka12.




2 comments: