Friday 11 October 2013

If you could meet anyone, who would it be?

Hi, this is a question that you probably heard or even answered before, well if I could meet anyone then I would say Grasshopper. I would love to meet Remus, Calvin and Edmond, I think they seem liked genuine, happy and friendly people. I also truly love their music and the way they perform.


I have written a post about Grasshopper, and who they are~ they are a Hong Kong band who have been very successful and still is popular. For me, I love their distinctive style of clothing, their catchy songs and their kind, funny and sweet personalities. I think they would be really cool people to meet.


What about you guys? and what would you guys do, if you met your favourite person/s for the day? What questions would you ask them? (I think I'd be too shy to say anything).

I would love to perform with Grasshopper, they always give very energetic performances and you can see that they put a lot of thought into their shows. Also, for me their songs are timeless... hmm.... this turned out to be quite a brief post. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for reading this post. 



 
























































Credit: Pictures do not belong to me, credits to the rightful owners.

2 comments:

  1. It would be great if you could meet them one day! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really would be a great day, if I could meet them. Is there anyone else besides An Cafe, that you liked to meet?

      Delete