Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

My lovely, sweet princesses & princes ~ have a super happy Easter! have a warm & lovely year to come and I hope you had a lovely day. Today, my mum made a roast which included gammon, roast potatoes, broccoli and parsnips. Sorry, no picture, why? because I was so hungry, I ate before I thought I should take a picture. Sorry :(

Anyways, I got a white chocolate Easter egg from my dad, I don't have a picture because I accidentally crushed the chocolate. I have a picture of the packaging, maybe I'll upload it later on (in the future).

Do you do anything special for Easter? Do you eat lots of chocolate? Do you have a big lunch?


>.< on a completely different note, its been a year and a day since I removed my tonsils and I gotta say, I feel awesome because now, I can sing X Japan songs, as loud as I can!!! he he he!


Take care~! (Prince Happiness).

My friend also wrote a entry about Easter, her's is more interesting and more detailed than mine.... www.whatwouldelzydo.blogspot.com :P go and have a read and maybe drop a comment or something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment