Tuesday 5 March 2013

I am sick again plus other updates~

The title is meant to be.... "..." I don't know. I just filled this one up with a uncreative title. Sorry.

I am alive! Sorry about the lack of posts, a birthday update will be up soon. Right, now I'm swimming in the amounts of school work. Tomorrow, I will go to school extra early to finish some school work.
Anyways, I've been sick since last Thursday, I got a really bad throat (no tonsils) and erm then it developed into a fever and Friday, I was stuck on the sofa, hungry because I was too weak to get up and eat. Once, I ate and took some medicine and fell asleep. I felt that I was in a more comfortable state in the evening. Now, I'm just coughing, runny nose and tired. =.=

HAS ANYONE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO hide grave :'( how could anyone be so disrespectful, even if he wasn't a famous person. It's disrespectful to steal a person who has already passed aways photo, pour alcohol and damaged their headstone (refer to my previous post for more information from the Shattered Tranquillity website that I shared it from). Poor hide, he was such a kind soul and wonderful person, just let him rest in peace please. I miss him so much, I wish he was still alive, so I could go and see him in concert. He looks like such as a gentle, sweet and kind soul.  I feel for his family, friend and the members of X Japan must be pretty angry. Please share your thoughts with me in the comments box.


Anyways, ending on a high note. Does anyone know where I can get those face masks that a lot of people in Japan and other areas of Asia where as fashion? It appears a lot on Tokyo Fashion and it just gives the nose and mouth. I always wanted one because they look cool. Thank you! Good bye! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon (>_<)
    and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete