Saturday 23 March 2013

Another 15 facts

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting this blog because I'm really busy with school work, even though the holidays are approaching. I'll still be busy. So instead of the usual 10 facts, here is another 5.

23. I prefer to write with a pencil than a pen, preferably the mechanical ones because some of them are very cute.
24. The first musician that I listened to was Hong Kong female soloist Anita Mui. Sadly, she passed away in 2003 from Cervical Cancer. She was dubbed Madonna of Asia!
25. I prefer fruits over vegetables like lychee's, mango's and passion fruit are my favourite.
26. I like sunny days with a gentle cool breeze.
27. My favourite cartoon is Arthur but I also think that Mcdull and Doreamon are very cute too.
28.It took me a really long time to learn how to tell the time. :( 
29.I love white chocolate.
30. I hate dark chocolate.
31. I'm a volunteer at Oxfam.
32. Hello Kitty was my first and favourite Sanrio character as a kid.
33. I would like to go to Prague and Budapest and Venice one day!
34. The kind of artwork I like are paintings because I believe that is super hard to draw and paint well but all people that do art are talented.
35. I used to be able to walk on my hands when I was still doing gymnastics.
36. I prefer high tops and platforms to high heels.
37. Tokyo Fashion Snaps on Tokyo Fashion.com is my favourite place to get inspiration for my outfits.
38. I should try to work harder from now on and not just things, that I'm interested in but everything.

I'm sorry if I have already mentioned some of these facts somewhere else.



2 comments:

  1. I also really like Tokyo Fashion! (^ω^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the fashion there is always interesting, right?

      Delete