Tuesday 2 April 2013

Useful Links to find Kpop, Cpop,Hong Kong News, Japanese fashion and Jrock information.

Its really quite diffcult sometimes to find places to find the videos, you want to watch or up to date information that is translated to a language you can read, right?

YouTube does not have full series of Hong Kong dramas and I find this incredibly irritating, I was lucky to find this link recently:

Http://azndrama.net which not only has Hong Kong dramas but Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese (?), although the Hong Kong dramas, I've watched have no english subtitles.

Otherwise, you can try www.MySoju.com (although, currently the website is under construction so its down (not working)) for Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas/films. It says Hong Kong ones too but I haven't found any at the moment.

For news about Hong Kong celebrity news theres: www.jaynestars.com --> really good, written in good, readable english and has information about a lot of stars.

For Chinese/Taiwanese music updates

There is www.CpopAccess.com although it seems like they stop updating recently. If you know another site, please let me know, otherwise when I find another site, I will update it here.

For Japanese news:

If you like Jpop more then try: www.tokyohive.com although, it covers some information about VK bands but the big established ones.

If you like VK bands or Jrock bands then try: www.shattered-tranquility.net or http://jrockoftheday.livejournal.com (although, they stopped updating this site and move onto a different one, there's a link on their that tells you where they write/update now) I still find it useful as it has lots of profiles on lots of different musicians.

Almost forgot, www.jaMe.com contains a kind of bio thing about Mana, which I'm sure Mana fans will be interested in plus lots of interesting information with other Vk and non-vk musicians in the Japanese music industry.

For Japanese fashion:

Currently, I only use one website which is popular with lots of people: www.tokyofashion.com ---> I enjoy reading their street snaps, a lot of inspiration for dressing a little more flamboyant and a little more different.

For Kpop news

There is a bunch of sites! Because Kpop is spreading~ fast! LOL. I'm cool with it because after all I'm a Kpop fan too. Anyways, here are the sites!

www.soompi.com (they also have a shop filled with kpop merchandise)
www.allkpop.com (this one and soompi are the two big sites, I believe, they have the most and perhaps detailed information)


Again, I'll update when I find more other sites! I'm sure, there are other sites for Kpop news~

I hope you find this useful, be sure to share me any websites you know for asian news~

Of course, credits to the creators of the websites that are used in this post.
Good Bye.... Prince Happiness :P

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these webs!
    I only knew Tokyo Fashion (^^)

    ReplyDelete