Saturday 26 April 2014

Update

Hi, I realise it seems like I've fallen off the planet because I stopped writing posts for a few months and I'm really sorry about that, but I was busy with assignments and then I had to deal with where I would live next year and I was just too tired and couldn't think of suitable content for this blog. I try to make it as interesting as possible and I post a lot of things that interest me, which in turn I hope interest my readers. 

So for the next upcoming posts starting tomorrow, you can expect:

-My updated favourite YouTubers.
-Two Lip Balms not Worth the Hype.
-Introducing another of my favourite artist.
- Easter Haul.
- Whats in my school bag?
-Mango and Honey Roasted Chicken Pasta Recipe
(This isn't the order of the posts that will be posted)
- If you have any suggestions or ideas, then please let me know ---> otherwise, you can find me on instagram @PrinxeHappiness. 


Look forward to my upcoming posts and sorry for disappearing like that. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment