Tuesday 29 April 2014

50 Facts Tag

I saw this tag that lot of my favourite YouTubers did and I was hoping I could do some of these tags, but in posts form ^_^ so lets go -.- 

1. I'm in my first year at university.

2. I'm studying International Hospitality Management.

3. I am 100% Chinese, from Hong Kong.

4. My favourite drama is the Hong Konng drama Healing Hands.

5. I love Japanese fashion and music.

6. I enjoy reading and watching beauty and skincare blogs and YouTube gurus.

7. I'm 166cm tall.

8. I played tennis for 9 years.

9. I like Cantonese pop music (80's/90's), Korean pop and Japanese Visual Kei.

10. I love cute packaging.

11. I want to dye my hair blonde when I'm older.

12. I really want to try wearing grey contacts.

13. I love the Line app and characters, its so cute.

14. I would love to go to Harajuku.

15. I'm currently trying to lose 10kg before the end of 2014.

16. I can be quite lazy. 

17. I used to like sweet foods. 

18. I get told that I look younger than my real age.

19. I love seafood.

20. I hate meat.

21. My favourite actors are Raymond Wong (Wong Ho Yin) and Kenneth Ma (Ma Kwok Ming).

22. I love Hong Kong Medical dramas.

23. I used to play the flute.

24. My sister attempted to teach me to play the piano.

25. I want to play the bass and pop violin.

26. I'm bi-lingual (fluent in English and Cantonese).

27. I want to be able to have conversations in Korean, Japanese and Mandarin.

28. I can sing in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese.

29. I am not a good singer -.- but I still like singing.

30. I can swim and ride a bicycle.

31. I would like to open the first cross-dressing Hotel in Hong Kong.

32. I want to have my own show on Tokyo Dome.

33. I am talkative.

34. I used to write a lot of stories but I stopped since I got into blogging.

35. I love backpacks. 

36. My favourite colours are white, pink and gold.

37. I love hi-tops and platforms.

38. I have made lots of new friends at uni this year.

39. I can now use a coffee machine and make different types of coffee.

40. My uni is by the seaside.

41. I often get woken up by birds in the morning.

42. Sometimes, I'm too lazy to type msgs in WhatsApp so I just use the voice recording function.

43. I only like two genres of films 'Romcom' and 'Martial Arts'.

44. I'm shoe size 8/41.

45. I usually have trouble finding shoes in Hong Kong.

46. I think my nose bridge isn't as high as I would like it to be.

47. Japanese is my favourite cuisine.

48. I can't handle spicy or bitter foods very well.

49. I have a dimple on my left cheek.

50. I like clothes that are colourful and/or different.

Phew, that was long, thank you for reading :) I hope you learnt more about me perhaps? Anyways, let me know about any interesting tags you've seen on YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. I also love Japanese cuisine! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hahaha I can tell from your blog, but it really is delicous. :)

      Delete