Friday 17 January 2014

My favourite songs by Grasshopper.

So a while ago, I wrote a post about Hong Kong pop band called Grasshopper, if you haven't read it, you can click here.

Okay, so I will share with you a selection of their songs that I enjoy, you can start by searching their 25th anniversary where they invite several other popular artists like Alan Tam, Jacky Cheung and Big Four amongst others to perform them.

-Forever loving you
-Ban Dian Xin
- Shi Lian Zhen Xian Lian Meng
-Lonely
-Why not born to be women? 

 Because , I can't read Chinese its a little harder for me to find their songs, so usually I either favourite the songs, all I just type in one of the English names and find it through the video from the suggestions on the right side...

^_^ The songs are really old, but they are still catchy and also their dances are very easy to copy. I will definitely learn these songs so I can sing them in Karaoke in Hong Kong next time. :)

Take care and look forward to my next few posts, which will be a mix of music and beauty related posts, I've been really busy with uni lately, so sorry for the lack of updates.

2 comments:

  1. It's great you could find some awesome songs! (^O^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am happy that I am able to find some good songs too ! I enjoy many of Grasshopper's songs. Sorry for the late reply :)

      Delete