Saturday 4 January 2014

My Christmas

My Christmas was really good, it was super special this year because now I'm at uni, its harder to spend time with my family, I also missed my home and the area and my friends back there. I also recieved some really awesome gifts on christmas day, including handbag (the red colour is really pretty), white/gold watch with a blue stud, a new cute mouse + gingerbread reed diffuser .... make up and many cute things ~~~ 


I also received the Bare Minerals make up brush travel set from my mum (amongst the make up) and coat from dad, its really cute with gold detailing on the navy blue colour and the hood is really fluffy. The weather here is really stormy + cold not nice.

Sadly, I don't have pictures of presents my friends got me, I received many nice things and I hope they liked their presents too ^_^


My mum made this super tasty *drooling now* lunch on christmas day, the roast gammon with roast potatoes and gravy, it so scrummy. She also made brussel sprouts + pancetta and roast parsnips. There were leftovers for lunch the next day, the fat on that gammon, just melts in your mouth. 

This is the cute mouse, that my sister bought for me, its really cute and when its in use, it glows up in pink colour, So cooooooool, I love it so much ! Thanks sis, you really listened to what I wanted this year. :D I hope everyone had a lovely christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




5 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, about the late comment ! Thank you, I will check out your new post :)

      Delete
    2. *late reply not comment hahaha wrong word

      Delete
  2. This mouse is so cute!!( ´ ▽ ` )
    The food looks delicious (^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, actually I had forgotten that I had spoken to my sister about wanting a mouse ! The food was delicous ! I was so stuffed ! What did you eat on Christmas day? Sorry, about the late reply.

      Delete