Sunday 22 December 2013

Node of Scherzo

Have you guys heard of this song? I was just listening to it today and the voices of Kaya, Kamijo and Juka are amazing, really deep and melodious. I read on the Internet that this song is meant to be a story spilt through three concert shows? 

More information in this link ---> http://visualkei.wikia.com/wiki/Node_of_Scherzo ( I was going to re-write it but I think its easier to direct you to a link instead, it will make this post, less long winded).


I think the costumes are really pretty, theres a masquerade ball feel (or at least in the video that I found on YouTube had). Their voices surprisingly match really well, creating a very strong harmony when they sing together in the chorus. 


If you want a lovely song to get you through the day, I'd recommend this, maybe its a little different to what you usually listen it too... perhaps, usually you listen to music in your own language, so if Japanese isn't your native language, I guess the song is different in that sense. Also, if you like theatrical performances, this song/ video should be of interest to you !


I hope you enjoy this post ~ currently, I'm writing a new updated post on my favourite current YouTubers ^_^ which I will post tomorrow, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but even though I've come home for Christmas. I still have several assignments and revision to do for my exam. Good luck everyone with studies or work or anything else !!

1 comment: