Thursday 29 August 2013

Holika Holika

Hi, today I want to talk about Holika Holika.


Holika Holika means "addiction" and "temptation" the addiction comes from the English suffix -holic and the Korean word "holida" meaning temptation.

The brand has a concept of magical theme there logo has a witch flying on a broomstick, also many of their products are in purple colours (different shades of purple), blue and black with butterflies, stars and other intriguing packaging designs. I am especially in love with their magic drop perfume which is packaged like a potion bag. Its so pretty ^^ Also, the packaging uses a lot of sparkles~~~ if you like magic then maybe you'll like this brand. It also very popular amongst teenagers and young women.



 




















 







I really hope to be able to use products from this brand and I super hope they don't disappoint me with my sensitive skin, I'm always apprehensive to try products out, because I always worry, will it make me itchy. ~~~ tell me in the comments section if you like Holika Holika products and whether, you like the products or not? 

In my next post, I'll show you some products that I got from Holika Holika.

Credits: None of these photos are mine, they belong to the original owners so credits to them. Also, some information was gathered from other sites on the internet, so also credits to the original owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment