Monday 8 July 2013

Happy Birthday to...

This week, there has been many birthdays and of the many birthdays, there were three birthdays of members or musicians that I like listening to their music. I'm going to give you hints~~~ and lets see if you guess correctly who they are and no cheating lol. 

(1)
- He was a member of Malice Mizer.
- He acted in the film Bunraku.
-He is a member of super group S.K.I.N.

(2)
-He is a bassist
-He made a mobile phone game.
- He collaborated with another person, that shares the same name as him (did you get that?)/

(3)
-He is a vocalist
-His parents persuaded him to consider a career in music, he wanted to be an engineer originally.
-He was previously in another band with one of his current band mates.

Did you guys guess who the three people are ???

3
















2














1







Answers:

(1) Gackt.
(2) Kanon of An Cafe.
(3) Shou of Alice Nine.

Did you guess the correct answers, I hope my three hints for each person was clear enough.

So yes, Gackt is turning 39 (although, since no one knows if its birthday actually, I can't confirm if that's his real age), Kanon of An Cafe is turning 24 (again, I can't confirm this because Jrockers are so mysterious about their age) and Shou of Alice Nine is turning 32 ... :/


Yep, I just wanted to wish them a super duper happy belated birthday and I hope they carry on making music and doing what they love the most and stay happy and healthy~~~ 

Now, I shall finish with some photos of Gackt, Kanon of An Cafe and Shou of Alice Nine.~~~ credits: None of the pictures belong to me so credits to the owners of these pictures !!!

Gackt

 



Kanon of An Cafe

 




Shou of Alice Nine







Thank you for reading and see you next time ~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment