Friday 10 April 2015

My top 3 favourite songs of this month.

Hi, I am sorry for my lack of posts, I feel like the quality of my posts has really fallen since I moved out. I'm so sorry, about this but I want to share my top 3 favourite songs of this month. Although, technically this month hasn't finished yet.

My first song is actually introduced to me by my flatmate by a Japanese rock band called Spyair, actually I have heard of them before but I never searched there songs. But this song "Rockin Out" its really catchy the start and I think Ike's voice is softer and less harsh than the rock songs, I am used to listening to so if you like SuG, An Cafe, the Oshare visual kei then maybe you will also enjoy this song and other of Spyair's songs.

The next song is a song by a Cantopop singer called Danny Chan the song is titled as "深愛著你" and its quite an old song but very soothing and catchy and I personally like it a lot. For me, I am a very old soul hahaha with a young face and mind. 

The last and third song is a song by all time favourite Female singer called Anita Mui and the song is called "Summer Lover", this song is an upbeat song and the melody is very cheerful so I like it a lot. Its a song that I like to put on when I wake up in the morning it makes me energised, especially when I have to wake up early and I perhaps didn't get enough sleep. Hahaha ^^ tell me in the comments below, if you liked the same songs or if you have any recommendations. 

Also you can keep to update with me on my instagram "Prinxehappiness". Catch you later.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know this songs! I'll try to listen to them (^^)

    ReplyDelete